A British made High Volume Low Pressure unit designed for the serious sprayer, this model has a powerful 1,500 watt 3 stage turbine and the ability to handle all types of coatings.
The turbine housing is all steel and powder coated to withstand the everyday knocks and scuffs on-site or in the workshop. The 6 metre air hose with brass couplings is rugged enough for everyday use. The externally mounted air filter is easy to check and change when required.
Included with this machine is the professional ANB300 Proline aluminium spray gun with several key features. This is a "non bleed" gun, meaning that the air shuts off when the trigger is released, reducing dust lift. A stainless steel needle set (1.3mm ) is supplied as standard, essential with the new generation of water-borne coatings.
Smooth trigger action for accurate application control. Ergonomic, stay-cool handle unit for all day comfort. Adjustable fan pattern from horizontal to vertical plus and additional spot controller for super fine detail work.
This powerful spray unit has been designed for the professional sprayer, looking for the highest possible finish whatever the application.
- Rugged, all steel powder coated turbine housing
- 6 metre hose & brass fittings
- No-bleed, precision professional grade gun
- Huge air volume to ensure coating does not bounce back
- Minimal masking required due to application control
- Motor Watts - 1,500 watt, 3 stage turbine unit
- Voltz/Hz - 220-240v/50 Hz
- Dimensions - 26cm x 31cm x 25cm (HxWxD)
- Nett Weight - 14kg
- Noise Level - 78dB(A)
- Nozzle - 1.3mm
- Power 1.5KW
- Rating - Industrial