This Magnetic Hammer from C.S. Osborne has a solid head of bright bronze with a nylon tip at one end for hammering and an inserted magnet in the other for placing your tack. The nylon tip means this hammer is ideal for jobs where a soft strike is needed.
A well balanced design with a lacquered hickory handle.
The magnetic end should only be used for setting a tack in place, always use the striking end for driving home the tack.
- Length of Head - 5 1/2 inch (140mm)
- Weight of Head - 6 oz (170g)
- Magnetic Face - 1/4 inch (7mm)
- Large Face - 7/16 inch (12mm)
- Weight - 11 oz (312g)
- Head Material - Solid Bronze
- Handle Material - Hickory
- Pack Qty - 1 pc