To comply with the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations 1988 you are required to use the correct fire labels. This ‘Non A’ label states that:
- This item includes a Schedule 3 interliner
- All foams, fillings and composites have been tested to ensure compliance with the relevant ignitability test
- Covers and fillings are cigarette resistant
- Covers are not match resistant
- Further details are available from your retailer
- Label Type – Sew In
The prices you see on our site now are RETAIL. For access to exclusive discounted TRADE ONLY pricing, register for a trade account now.